Five Farms Camp Frequently Asked Questions
What are the age requirements?
Ages 9 and up
What time does camp begin and end?
We begin at 9:00 am and end at 4:00 pm
What are camp fees and do you have Sibling Discounts?
$350 per week, $300 for additional weeks.
Siblings: $300 per week, $275 for additional weeks.
Where should I drop off and pick up my child?
We will meet at the Grassy Area of the Green Life parking lot at 8:45-9 (we will leave at 9:00 to head to the FOD, farm of the day) We will drop off at the same place at 4pm.
What should we bring to camp?
Show up dressed in: farm appropriate clothes and closed toe shoes.
Will change to: bring Swimwear river shoes / towel (if they can wear their suits under clothes that would be helpful!)
For after swim: bring Complete Change of Clothes
Other things to bring in a backpack:
- Water Bottle -I will have 5 gallons of water
- Lunch and snacks -I will have additional afternoon snacks on hand
- Rain jacket
- Sweater -just in case it gets cold after the swim.
- Sun Hat -optional, but a REALLY good idea for the farm
- Water shoes - mandatory! for playing in creeks, rivers and streams. There are too many fish hooks and random broken glass, sharp rocks to take any chances.
- Sunscreen -I also have some
- Journal -we will write or sketch in our journals each day at lunchtime.
- Backpack to hold everything!
- Optional: Book, hammock
We will be enjoying the art of relaxing in nature after lunch and swimming.
What happens if it rains?
We will still visit a farm, and do an indoor or inbarn project. We will have lunch there and if it is still raining we will decide on an indoor activity. A museum, library, climbing gym, or a place we can watch a documentary that pertains to farming and sustainable living. Or, we have been known to hit the 1pm showing at Asheville Pizza Brew and View!
More questions? Email Andi Morrell at: email@example.com
Want to register your child? Do it here: REGISTER
Check out pictures on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/five.farms and don't forget to "like" us!